WAW FUE Hair RestorationVinings Surgery Center offers the advanced WAW FUE (follicular unit extraction) hair restoration procedure, which is easier, faster, and more effective than a traditional FUE hair transplant. The innovative WAW FUE extraction device is designed to match the follicular unit’s natural shape that has a wider base. This enables Dr. Colgrove and his hair restoration expert team to harvest a greater number of high quality hair grafts while using a smaller incision (typically less than 1 mm). This expedites healing, reduces scarring, and lowers the risk of damage to surrounding healthy hair follicles. The result is that you can achieve a more productive hair restoration with lesser treatment time and minimal to no discomfort.
Why Choose WAW FUE Hair Transplant?Dr. Colgrove recommends WAW FUE hair restoration technique to suitable candidates because its numerous advantages over traditional FUE hair transplant.
- Maximum yield of donor hair grafts
- Superior survival rate of the grafts
- Minimal trauma with gentle hair extraction
- Smaller incisions that allow for faster healing
- High precision control for targeted results
- Swift harvesting of healthy follicular units
- Little to no damage to surrounding hair follicles
- Painless, comfortable, and efficacious to a large degree
- Natural looking hair restoration outcomes
- No linear scar after the procedure
- Patient can choose any hair style
- Safe and effective for all hair types
Higher Flexibility to Perform FUEThe unique WAW FUE system distinguishes itself from traditional FUE hair transplant technique because it offers superior flexibility for the removal of donor follicular units. These units are of variable shapes and usually consist of up to four hairs. The natural conical shape of the follicular unit allows it to fan wider at the base. To extract the complete follicular unit with minimal trauma, it is vital to increase the punch width once it reaches the hair follicle bottom. This is possible with WAW FUE, which minimizes the risk of damage to the follicular unit as well as the healthy surrounding follicles. As a result, optimal yield can be obtained in a less invasive manner for more comprehensive hair restoration outcomes.
Custom WAW FUE Hair Restoration with Dr. ColgroveDr. Colgrove and his team will carefully evaluate your existing hair condition, hair loss pattern and your personal goals in order to create a custom WAW FUE hair restoration plan. Dr. Colgrove believes that the most satisfactory and sustainable results in hair transplant are possible when the treatment is planned to match with the specific hair restoration needs of a patient. Dr. Colgrove may recommend a custom WAW FUE treatment for the following conditions:
- Male pattern baldness
- Female pattern baldness
- Large areas of baldness
- Baldness in a few patches
- Rapid hair loss for men or women
- Thinning hair throughout the scalp
- Thinning hair at the crown
- Receding hairline