- Do a little research and find the sport, class and/or physical activity you will enjoy most.
- Do you like to be outside?
- Do you do best in a class environment, with the motivation and support of those around you?
- Do you prefer to play on a team?
- Do you need the guidance and accountability a personal trainer could provide?
- Do you enjoy the serene solitude of solo exercise?
Tag Archives: Tummy Tuck
One of the best things about the internet is getting the chance to gauge and benefit from the opinions of others before you make a big decision. While much of what you find should be taken with a grain of salt, it can be helpful to see what people are saying about their experiences.
RealSelf’s Worth It Ratings index reflects the combined opinions of RealSelf community members regarding various cosmetic procedures. Each member shares whether their elective skincare, dental, bariatric or plastic surgery procedure was “worth it” in his or her experience.
Of 1,597 reviewers who rated the Mommy Makeover, for example, 98 percent said the procedure was well worth the $12,750 average cost. The tummy tuck, costing an average of $7,925, got a 96 percent rating from 4,876 reviewers. The Brazilian Butt Lift, about $7,100, scored 93 percent among the 3,178 raters. The facelift, around $11,100, received a rating of 87 percent from the 624 RealSelf raters.
Check out RealSelf.com to see more Worth It Rating and add your own review!
Ever wonder what the most common cosmetic procedures are?
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, during 2010 in the United States, the five most frequently performed invasive cosmetic surgery procedure were breast augmentation, then nose reshaping, then eyelid surgery, liposuction and tummy tuck. The top five minimally invasive procedures nationwide last year were Botulinum Toxin Type A (BOTOX®), followed by soft tissue fillers, then chemical peel, laser hair removal and microdermabrasion.
Contact Atlanta Plastic Surgeon Dr. Colgrove to Schedule a Consultation
For more information about treatments and procedures by Board Certified Atlanta Plastic Surgeon, Robert A. Colgrove, Jr., M.D. at Vinings Surgery Center please visit us at www.colgrove.com
Vinings Surgery Center is taking patients from Greater Atlanta Georgia, Buckhead, Marietta, Roswell, Dunwoody and surrounding areas.
Here are some guidelines for popular procedures, to give you an idea of what you may need.
- Liposuction: Patients are typically able to get around unassisted by the second day (earlier if smaller areas are liposuctioned). Most patients are able to go back to work in four to six days after the procedure.
- Breast Surgery: Although the patient may not be able to raise arms above the head, the patient can usually do most things unassisted by the second day. The patient can usually return to a desk job five to seven days after the procedure. Two weeks may be required for jobs that require exertion, such as food server or flight attendant.
- Facelift: The patient can get around alone on the second day. It may be ten days to two weeks before the patient feels comfortable being seen in public again.
- Eyelid Surgery: The patient can get around unassisted on the second day. The patient may want to wear sunglasses and surgical makeup when going out in public after the third day. He or she can go back to work about the sixth postoperative day.
- Tummy Tuck: It may require up to four days before the patient can get around alone. Patients who have a desk job may return in ten days. More strenuous jobs like a food server or letter carrier may require at least three weeks.