Smooth and Contour Your Body with VelaShape $85 Introductory Offer ($200 value) VelaShape is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment for cellulite with three components, which together have been shown to be effective in tightening and smoothing skin: radiofrequency energy (RF), infrared light energy and mechanical vacuum massage.
Tag Archives: VelaShape
Laser Hair Removal Over 40% Off!
Wouldn’t it be nice not having to worry about shaving or waxing those unwanted hairs? Imagine staying silky smooth all year long, ready to go at a moment’s notice with no stubble, no shadow, no razor rash! Now you can with laser hair removal from Vinings Surgery Center. Start now and be bathing suit ready by next Spring!
- $175: Lip or chin
- $350: Underarms, neck or face
- $525: Bikini or forearms
- $700: Abdomen, chest or Brazilian
- $1400: Back or legs
In a clinical study, 85 percent of the treated areas have reported circumferential reduction of thighs of at least 1 centimeter; ranging up to 7.2 centimeters in reduction.
- FotoFacial for $150 (regular price $300) — FotoFacial uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and radio frequency (RF) energy combined in the same pulse to improve the look of skin on the face and neck.
- Vi Peel for $225 (regular price $300) — Vi Peel uses a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients to produce dramatic results with virtually no pain, no skin preparation and little downtime.
- Purchase Lytera skin brightening complex for $125 and receive Vitalize peel 50% off (regular price $150) — Lytera is a non-prescription, non-hydroquinone skin brightening product that minimizes the appearance of skin discoloration and dark spots. Vitalize peel provides noticeable results after just one peel, compelling results after three to six peels.
- $85 for VelaShape (regular price $200) — VelaShape treatment smooths and contours your body.
Call 770-955-9000 today to make your skincare appointment!
- Gradual smoothing of skin’s surface with a noticeable reduction in cellulite
- Circumferential Reduction, with noticeable reshaping of the treated area
In a clinical multi-center study, 85% of the treated areas have reported Circumferential Reduction of thighs of at least 1cm; ranging up to 7.2cm in reduction.